Renewables Portfolio Standards Resources
LBNL's Electricity Markets and Policy Group tracks and analyzes state renewables portfolio standard (RPS) design and implementation experience on an ongoing basis, in order to inform the efforts of policy-makers, program administrators, and other industry stakeholders. In this capacity, LBNL staff give periodic briefings and maintain informational resources and tools related to RPS policy impacts and experience. This website is intended to serve as a clearinghouse for LBNL's RPS-related work and is updated periodically with the latest presentations, data and analysis files, and reports. Other renewable energy publications are available here.
Listed- below is a sample of recent RPS briefings given by LBNL staff, along with the latest public presentation file(s) available.
- Solar Energy Industries Association; Webinar; November 21, 2013 (Presentation PDF) (Webinar Recording)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissoners Annual Meeting; Orlando, FL; November 19, 2013 (PDF)
- State-Federal RPS Collaborative National Summit on RPS; Washington, DC; November 6, 2013 (PDF)
- Solar Power International; Chicago, IL; October 22, 2013 (PDF)
- Renewable Energy Markets 2013; Austin, TX; September 24, 2013
- National Governors Association Policy Institute for Governors Energy Advisors; Broomfield, CO; September 12,2013
Data Files and Analysis
LBNL has developed and maintains several informational and analytical resources related to RPS policy impacts.
- RPS Compliance Data (XLSX) (last updated May 2013)
- RPS Demand Projections (XLSX) (last updated January 2013)
(510) 495-2593 · firstname.lastname@example.org
(510) 486-5474 · email@example.com