Renewables Portfolio Standards Resources
LBNL's Electricity Markets and Policy Group tracks and analyzes state renewables portfolio standard (RPS) design and implementation experience on an ongoing basis, in order to inform the efforts of policy-makers, program administrators, and other industry stakeholders. In this capacity, LBNL staff give periodic briefings and maintain informational resources and tools related to RPS policy impacts and experience. This website is intended to serve as a clearinghouse for LBNL's RPS-related work and is updated periodically with the latest presentations, data and analysis files, and reports. Other renewable energy publications are available here.
Listed- below is a sample of recent RPS briefings given by LBNL staff, along with the latest public presentation file(s) available.
- Renewable Energy Markets Conference; Sacramento, CA; December 4, 2014 (PDF)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners Annual Meeting; San Francisco, CA; November 17, 2014 (PDF)
- RPS Collaborative Webinar: A Status Update on Renewable Portfolio Standards; Webinar; November 6, 2014 (PDF) (Webinar Recording)
- State-Federal RPS Collaborative National Summit on RPS; Washington, DC; September 22, 2014 (PDF)
- SOLAR 2014; San Francsico, CA; July 9, 2014
- IAEE International Conference; New York, NY; June 18, 2014
- American Council on Renewable Energy; Webinar; May 9,2014
- Solar Energy Industries Association; Webinar; November 21, 2013
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners Annual Meeting; Orlando, FL; November 19, 2013
- State-Federal RPS Collaborative National Summit on RPS; Washington, DC; November 6, 2013
- Solar Power International; Chicago, IL; October 22, 2013
- Renewable Energy Markets 2013; Austin, TX; September 24, 2013
- National Governors Association Policy Institute for Governors Energy Advisors; Broomfield, CO; September 12,2013
Data Files and Analysis
LBNL has developed and maintains several informational and analytical resources related to RPS policy impacts.
- RPS Compliance Data (XLSX) (last updated October 2014)
- RPS Demand Projections (XLSX) (last updated October 2014)
(510) 495-2593 · firstname.lastname@example.org
(510) 486-5474 · email@example.com