Renewable Energy Options for Large Utility Customers
How can utilities help large customers achieve their own renewable energy goals as they approach very high penetrations of renewables? Panelists will provide multiple perspectives that highlight differing views on the future of electric utility regulation in this context as states seek to achieve a reliable, affordable, and flexible power system.
Moderator: Julie Baldwin, Manager, Renewable Energy Section, Michigan Public Service Commission
- Jeff Lyng, Director of Market Development & Regulatory Affairs, Xcel Energy
- Daniel King, Team Lead - Product Strategy & Development, Xcel Energy
- Stephen Chriss, Director, Energy and Strategy Analysis, Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Lori Bird, U.S. Energy Program Director, World Resources Institute
- Lisa Schwartz, Deputy Leader, Electricity Markets and Policy Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory