Using Deemed Savings and Technical Reference Manuals for Efficiency Programs and Projects
Applying well documented stipulated (deemed) values is a common practice for determining the savings from energy efficiency projects and programs and the databases where such deemed values are cataloged are called Technical Reference Manuals (TRMs). During this webinar, experts will introduce the use of deemed savings, information on setting up and updating TRMs, lessons learned, and resources for state officials. As examples, speakers will discuss the content and development processes used for the Northwest regional TRM and the Iowa state TRM.
- Deemed Savings and Technical Reference Manual (TRM) Basics– Steven Schiller, Senior Advisor, Berkeley Lab
- Examples of TRMs, Planning Processes and Lessons Learned,
- Northwest Regional Technical Forum - Tina Jayaweera, Northwest Power and Conservation Council
- Iowa -
- Jennifer Easler, Office of Consumer Advocate of Iowa, Iowa attorney General’s Office
- Chuck Rea, MidAmerican Energy Company